Sunday, April 17, 2011

Laundry Day

Hello everyone! I hope everyone is having a great Sunday and had a fabulous weekend. I actually didn't have to work today so I relaxed, cleaned, and did some laundry (hence the picture!)
I know a picture of drying laundry isn't too exciting but I wanted to show how productive I have been today... and let me tell you this is only the portion that had to hang to dry! (And yes I use my shower rod to hang dry my clothes, I have to be creative in my limited space!)

I promise to have more non-laundry posts soon! Enjoy your Sunday evening followers!!


Follow Sweet Louise

3 comments:

  1. Hey Girlie,

    You have been looking really gorgeous in your outfit posts recently. ♥♥

    And if I hung up my laundry to dry in my bathroom, it would never dry!

    The air here isn't very conducive to air-drying hehe.


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful clothes x

    http://www.anticsofthemoon-blog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love those days!! Great blog- now following you!

    www.lovelywanderlust.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...