Saturday, April 9, 2011

Springing in My New Sandals!

Well, I finally decided on a pair of sandals to begin the warm weather with. I first saw them on Free People as seen here. I instantly fell in love with the casual, laid- back feeling of them... I can picture myself wearing them with a flowy, summer dress or just shorts and a tee.
However, I ended up finding them on Zappos here... and they were just a tad cheaper and no shipping charges! YAY! So once I get them, maybe I will let you know what I think and a picture! (Excuse for a pedicure!) So let the sandal shopping continue..

Where are you all finding cute sandals?

Follow Sweet Louise

3 comments:

  1. I love these sandals!! I am very jealous that you are now shopping for sandals when my summer is pretty much over :(
    xx

    http://rememberforget-blog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. These sandals look super comfy and stylish.

    Check my new shoe purchase out on bloglovin or at

    http://lifeasiknowit2000.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...