Sunday, April 3, 2011

Umbrella ella ella..?

I hope everyone had a great weekend! I worked the whole weekend so it was nothing too exciting (the reason I haven't been posting!) It was actually very warm out today... 80'! Isn't that crazy. However... it started storming, which got me thinking... I need an umbrella! I found this umbrella at Urban Outfitters and I just love it! I love the girly and vintage feel!! Can you not imagine yourself walking around the city streets twirling this umbrella and then... breaking down into a dance?!

Haha! Just kidding!

Happy Sunday Night!

Follow Sweet Louise


1 comment:

  1. Cute blog! I definitely need to invest in a great umbrella myself. This one is adorable - love the vintagey feel to it!

    Xo Chelle
    discoveringelegance.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...