Friday, May 27, 2011

Face Mask'n


Hey everyone! I am not a beauty guru, therefore that is why I usually steer clear of talking about beauty products, however... when I find something I like, I want to share it with everyone! The product is Freeman's Facial Peel- Off Mask in cucumber. And I picked it up at Ulta for buy one get another Freeman product 1/2 off! And let me tell you, I am not disappointed. If you are in the market for a face mask, I highly recommend this one! 

Things that I like:
  • Easy Application
  • Doesn't Irritate my skin (which is very sensitive!)
  • Smells great
  • Easy Removal
  • Leaves skin looking and feeling fresh!
So I highly recommend this product and why not, when it's so affordable!?


What are your favorite face mask products?!

Follow Sweet Louise

Remember to follow me on Bloglovin' , Blogger , or Tumblr, and like me on Facebook!! :)

1 comment:

  1. hey, ive used something similar to this mask, it gets rid of all my dead skin, and those stuff... i love how its so cold and refreshing when you put it on!

    follow mine?
    http://theforeverperfects.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...