Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Free People: May



So I came across the May Free People Collection... so I figured I must share it!
I love this video and I always love Free People! This video made me want the
swim suit weather to come... it was in the 50s today! How sad is that for May?!

However, that didn't stop me from looking at FP's swim suits...
I found one, and I am so in love! I love the olive tone and the wrapped look
of this bikini. What do you all think?


 As for now I think I will continue my hunt, but this bikini is definitely 
on the top of my list. 
Where have you been finding your swimwear for the up coming swim season?!






Follow Sweet Louise

2 comments:

  1. That bikini is really pretty. :) It has that sexy bohemian, army girl kind of appearance, I love it!

    xox
    Shelly
    www.m-o-dbox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i so love the color of that swimsuit, its the must have.

    xoxo,
    www.theblushingfox.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...