Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Wire Wrap Rings


Hey everyone!
So I found a great new hobby to pass my in- between time, which are wire wrap rings! They are so fun and easy to make, that I knew I just had to share!

There are a lot of tutorials that appear online by searching Wire Wrap Rings, but the step by step process shown on the blog, secondhouseontheleft I found the most useful along with this Jewels By Jazzy Youtube video.
The supplies you will need: 
  • 2.5 feet of 22 ( I used 20 because it was cheaper) gauge metal wire
  • 1 Semi Precious stone bead
  • Wire Cutters
  • Needle Nose Pliers
  • Ring Mandrel to form rings to a desired size 

There are a lot of places to pick out beads, I got my first set at Michaels. 

So Just follow the instructions in the above links and have fun with it!....and voila! 
You have rings that are fun, easy and customizable! 
They make great Gifts!


If you love the look of these rings, but don't have the time. Just keep an eye out on my website because they will be for sale on Prey Vintage's website once it's up and running!


So let me know if you have any questions about the ring making process!





Follow Sweet Louise

Remember to follow me on Bloglovin' , Blogger , or Tumblr, and like me on Facebook!! :)

1 comment:

  1. I love the purple ring! Can't wait to try it out! Have a great day.

    XO Hilary Nicole
    http://thehippinista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...