Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Sweet Deal at Gap

I was doing my daily blog reading, and I came across this amazing deal on one of my favorite fashion blogs.

All you have to do is enter GLAMOUR40 while making a purchase on one of your favorite regular-priced spring items... and then you will get 40%!

There are so many cute things at the Gap right now, which is making it hard to choose what item I would use this deal for.


I am leaning towards this chambray tie neck blouse, I think it is so adorable, and I am just picturing it now with a pair of white jeans. How amazing would that be for spring? I normally wouldn't spend almost $60 on a shirt with my college budget... but 40% off it's around a reasonable $36!


What item do you have your eyes on?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...