So I went thrifting and came out with some good finds.
First off- I found some Levi Jeans.
- First I cut the jeans into desired short length
- Second I frayed the ends. (See How-To Post)
- Third, I distressed them. (If you want a tutorial, leave in comment box below)
- Fourth, I studded the back pockets (Also, if you would like a tutorial, leave comment below)
- Last, Washed them, and voila!
And the bracelets I found were only $2.00! How amazing?!
The next week will be super busy with moving, orientation, etc.
I apologize if there is a lack of posting.
Have a great weekend!