Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Bow-tiful Shorts

Bow-tiful Shorts

Vila camel short, 21 GBP
Paul Joe Sister blue short, $193
Miss Selfridge pleated short, 34 GBP
Vila gray short, 18 GBP


Well today mother nature surprised us all with 90' weather!... which made me realize how much I really need shorts! After all my closet cleaning, I have been left with nothing to wear for spring/summer! Very disappointing, but also an opportunity to buy great new items!


I love these shorts because they aren't the everyday jean shorts... and I love the bows on each of them, it gives them all a great, girly feel!




*On another note. Today was my last day of class, and I have finished my Marketing Management/Apparel Merchandising AAS degree. So hello University of Cincinnati, watch out this fall! ;)


And congrats to any of my followers who are done with school for the summer!! 








Follow Sweet Louise

2 comments:

  1. I love these! They're so cute; I would love some for this summer. A great alternative to denim.

    xoxo
    Em

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the gray shorts!!

    http://lifeasiknowit2000.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...